Written by Guest Writer, Chris Rak.
Final Score : Eagles 33 CowGirls 14
The Scoring Summary Please:
- Demps 98 yard KO Return to start the game. 7-0 Eags out to an early lead.
- Owens pours popcorn in his eyes after his only TD (cause I need him to score just one for me to win fantasy this week) and blinds himself with the butter out for the game, 7-7.
- DeSean Jackson, 43 yard TD catch burning Pacman Jones. 14-7 Birds.
- Then Jessica Simpson tries to distract the Eagles Defense by flashing her tatters on the big board, however she only distracts Romo who’s never ACTUALLY seen her naked. Pacman instantly starts making it rain throwing hundred dollar bills in the air towards the big screen she’s on from the sidelines distracting TO who can’t believe Pacman is back to the same old shit. Lito picks off the pass and heads towards the endzone. While returning for a touchdown he picks up each and every one of those hundo’s Pacman is raining cause we all know he thinks hes underpaid. 21-7 Eagles.
- Before the half Donnie runs for a 34 yard scramble and scores a touchdown.
HALFTIME: Eagles 28 CowGirls 7
- Opening kick off of the second half Pacman tries to make up for first half blunders and returns the kickoff to the 10.
- Next play Dawkins blitzes. Picks up Romo completely off the ground throws him 7 yards back into the end zone safety. 30-7 Eagles.
- Then, Lito showing he’s not joking about paying him, lets Felix Jones (also on my fantasy squad so if he or TO score I win, yes I don’t know how I have too many cowboys, trust me, I’ve tried trading them) run right past him without even budging, just staring at Joe Banner. 30-14.
- 0:37 left in the game B West breaks a 44 yarder then just falls down at the 1 yard line (we’ve all seen it before), but this time Lito calls a timeout with 1 second left to spite the Birds. Its ok, pad the stats, David Akers bangs the field goal.
GAME SET MATCH: Eagles 33 CowGirls 14
Well Chris, now that would be awesome and quite possibly the single most entertaining football game of all time, but I see otherwise. I still see a very entertaining game, minus all the hoopla and shenanigans. I see Donovan McNabb being on point, a healthy Brian Westbrook making defenders miss, and a solid effort by our revamped Defensive unit, giving the Eagles a winner in a thriller, 31 – 24.
Are You Ready for some Football?